Welcome to BloggersEthics, a blog which is determined to provide you with the real blogging tips that work in this fast moving world where pod casts and video blogging have made their way. I still believe in writing posts with simple blogging advices, in the same way it was when the blogging started around a decade back.
BloggersEthics is growing even though it’s new. As on 7th May, 2012; the stats of the blog are:
- Posts – 24 posts
- Comments – 334 comments
- Alexa rank – 400,000+
And adding to the growing visitors, I have added one more dimension to this blog. Yes, I am now accepting guest posts on this blog. Although, I have posted few guest posts before but from now on, this page will be your information source on all about guest posting here at Bloggers Ethics.
Guest posting here will get you good number of eyeballs from our visitors and build credibility. There are few blogs left that write about simple blogging tips and BloggersEthics is one of them. And, as Kelvin has agreed to help me in promoting the blog; you can be rest assured your post will get the maximum exposure. He has offered me his unconditional service to promote my blog about which you can read here.
Requirements to guest post here-
- Please make sure your post goes with the content of this blog with minimum 500 words. I would prefer blogging tips that have not been discussed earlier on this blog by me or by someone else. Keep it simple but not too naive.
- Guest post should be more focused on value addition rather than link building. I don’t mind the latter but it should not be the only motive.
- You are allowed maximum two links in the body of the post. No affiliate links please. Also, write a short bio of yourself at the end of the post with text hyperlinked as you wish.
- If you can, then please try to include an Action Point in the post i.e. something for readers to think upon and work. This is not mandatory but if you do so, your effort will be appreciated by me and the readers.
- I would prefer if you could also attach the image that will be inserted in the post in the mail. Although I will do it, you will always have a better idea of the content and can attach the best image that goes with the post.
- Please, proof read the posts to avoid typos and grammatical errors.
- Needless to say, it should be original and should not be published anywhere over the web.
If you are sure that you comply with above guidelines, just mail me the post as an attachment to kahoong_lee[at]hotmail[dot]com with title “Guest Post to BloggersEthics“. If it is accepted, I will mail you regarding when it will be published otherwise it will be returned back to you without any kind of alteration or modification.
Thanks for visiting BloggersEthics and Happy Blogging!